Monday, December 29, 2008

Long time, No blog

Christmas has been wonderful, and I'm still just completely overwhelmed when I think of this last year. I desperately want to write that end-of-the-year- post that can at least give a tiny glimpse of how I feel about it, but words seem to fall so short, and lack any accuracy of it's depth at all.

So much is happening right at once! A lot of it, I can't share because of privacy to our foster children, and really absolutely nothing is set in stone. Yet the recent chain of events is leaving us with some real possibilities that completely change our future and how we plan for it. Mostly having to do with the number of children in our home, and how many we might joyfully celebrate as fully ours. That possibility is incredible, and would be nothing but welcomed. However, that does not mean that it won't bring it's own challenges, and change much about our life and future.

At least there is finally a new post, and even a few pictures to share from Christmas. My mom and dad got the middle girls these great little riding toys. EVERY. ONE. has had a turn on these things, not only the little girls, but the big ones, and the even bigger ones! That's my sister on one of them! ;) They aren't powered by pedals, and you don't push them with your feet. It's hard to explain, but they are "motored" by turning the steering wheel back and forth. TOO. MUCH. FUN.

Charity, pushing my sister... rather delightfully, I might add! I love the look on her fact! And my sister looks like a bug... she's 29, by the way, not exactly a little kid! I had a turn, as did my mom, too! hahahaha!


Charity, pushing Faith, and Grace:


Blessing:

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you're back. I've missed you!
So happy things are going so well and would love to hear more about the scooter thingy. It looks cool!

annieology said...

Glad you're back, looks like everybody is having too much fun.

Mom of these kids said...

Those look fun!! I have missed you too. I have been obsessively clicking over here, and was just thinking last night I needed to e-mail and check on you in your absense!!

Anonymous said...

Plasma cars.We LOVE IT!They are awesome and before I got preggo I think I rode it more than the kids did,it takes me back to my fav retro toy.

I will be praying for you guys!